Pestanas Surgery Notes PDF 3rd Edition Overview:
Pestanas Surgery Notes PDF 3rd Edition, is the highest-yield surgery review for the shelf and USMLE Step 2 CK exams. Celebrated by medical students for over a decade, Kaplan’s pocket-sized Dr.
Designed for portable prep, Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes in PDF fits perfectly in your lab coat so you can refresh your knowledge in between cases.
Dr Pestana’s PDF Features:
- Concise high-yield review of core surgery material.
- 180 up-to-date vignettes for self-testing.
- 16 brief essays examining selected diagnostic and therapeutic tools from a surgical perspective
- NEW essay topic: nutritional support of the surgical patient.
- EXPANDED and enhanced bariatric surgery chapter.
- Revised content review throughout, including: therapies for childhood leukemia, ARDS, non-small cell lung cancer, aortoenteric fistula, gout, BPH, prolapsed hemorrhoids, rectal prolapse, and anal fissures, and trends in whole blood availability and use.
About the Author of Pestanas Surgery Notes PDF 3rd Edition:
Carlos Pestana, MD, PhD, is currently an emeritus professor of surgery at the University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio. A native of the Canary Islands, Spain, Dr. Pestana graduated from medical school in Mexico City, ranking #1 in his class, and subsequently received a doctorate in surgery from the University of Minnesota, in conjunction with a 5-year surgical residency at the Mayo Clinic.
NOTE: This sale only contains the ebook ISBN 978-1506208541 Dr Pestana’s Surgery Notes 3rd Edition, in PDF. No access codes included.
There are no reviews yet.