Horngren’s Accounting 13th Edition PDF:
Horngren’s Accounting 13th Edition PDF, The Financial Chapters, presents the core content of principles of accounting courses in a PDF format designed to help today’s learners succeed. As teachers first, the author team knows the importance of delivering a student experience free of obstacles. Their pedagogy and content uses leading methods in teaching students critical foundational and emerging topics (e.g., data analytics and employability skills) in the field of accounting, and concentrates on improving student results ― all tested in class by the authors themselves. With this in mind, Horngren’s Accounting 13th Edition continues to focus on readability and student comprehension and takes this a step further by showing students how financial accounting is used as a tool to help all business people make decisions. By providing more meaningful learning tools, 9780136161752 PDF gives professors the resources needed to help students clear hurdles inside and outside of the classroom, like never before.
You may like : Intermediate Accounting Spiceland-10th Edition
What’s New to Horngren’s Accounting 13th Edition PDF:
- UPDATED! End of The PDF Chapter exercises and problems have been updated with new years and company financial information.
- UPDATED! Chapter openers, Tying It All Together features, and financial statement analysis companies (Kohl’s and Target) have been updated with current company financial information.
- NEW FEATURE ON DATA ANALYTICS of the 9780136973829 eBook ! Data Analytics is becoming critically important in business specifically in accounting.
- A new feature called Data Analytics in Accounting has been integrated throughout the narrative.
- NEW DATA ANALYTICS PROJECTS! Each project contains a list of requirements, a dataset, a tutorial video, and instructions for using software such as Excel, Power BI, or Tableau to offer students hands-on practice in analyzing and reporting data.
- NEW COVERAGE ON EMPLOYABILITY! The first courses in Horngren’s Accounting PDF are a great place to discuss the importance of accounting credentials in today’s job market.
additionnel Horngren’s Accounting 13e isbn:
9780136161752, 9780136973829, 9780134486444, 0136161758.
NOTE: This sale only contains the ebook ISBN 9780134486444 Horngren’s Accounting 13th Edition, in PDF. No access codes included.
There are no reviews yet.