Abnormal Psychology 18th Edition PDF:
Abnormal Psychology 18th Edition PDF, provides an engaging, comprehensive introduction to the primary psychological disorders, with DSM-5 coverage throughout. Authors Jill Hooley, Matthew Nock and James Butcher focus on the individuals at the heart of the study of abnormal psychology. This biopsychosocial approach helps you understand the holistic context in which abnormalities of behavior occur.
What is new in Abnormal Psychology 18e PDF:
The 18th PDF Edition reflects the newest and most relevant research findings in this ever-changing field, presented in ways designed to be as engaging as possible. The textbook covers the most up-to-date topics in the field, including gender dysphoria, paraphilic disorders and the latest applications of brain imaging techniques.
abnormal psychology 18th edition contents:
- Abnormal Psychology: Overview and Research Approaches.
- Earliest Views of Abnormal Behavior.
- Causal Factors and Viewpoints.
- Clinical Assessment and Diagnosis.
- Stress and Physical and Mental Health.
- Panic, Anxiety, Obsessions, and Their Disorders.
- Mood Disorders and Suicide.
- Somatic Symptom and Dissociative Disorders.
- Eating Disorders and Obesity.
- Personality Disorders.
- Substance-Related Disorders.
- Sexual Dysfunctions, Gender Dysphoria, and Paraphilic Disorders.
- Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders.
- Neurocognitive Disorders.
- Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence (Neurodevelopmental Disorders).
- Psychological Treatment.
- Societal and Legal Issues in Abnormal Psychology.
Textbook Authors :
- Jill M. Hooley Harvard University
- Matthew K. Nock Harvard University
- James N. Butcher Professor Emeritus, University of Minnesota
NOTE: This sale only contains the textbook ISBN 9780135212172 Abnormal Psychology 18th Edition by hooley, nock & butcher in PDF. No access codes included.
There are no reviews yet.