Synopsis of 978-1305580350 PDF Organic Chemistry 8th Edition:
978-1305580350 PDF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, by brown & iverson, is a student-friendly cutting edge introduction for chemistry, health, and the biological sciences majors.
In the Eighth Edition of 978-1305580350 PDF , award-winning authors build on unified mechanistic themes, focused problem-solving, applied pharmaceutical problems and biological examples.
Stepwise reaction mechanisms emphasize similarities among mechanisms using four traits:
- Breaking a bond.
- Making a new bond.
- Adding a proton.
- Ta proton away.
Pull-out organic chemistry reaction roadmaps designed stepwise by chapter help students devise their own reaction pathways. Additional features on the PDF designed to ensure student success include in-margin highlighted integral concepts, new end-of-chapter study guides, and worked examples.
8th edition of organic chemistry brown includes:
This 8e of organic chemistry brown also includes brand new author-created videos. Emphasizing “how-to” skills, this edition is packed with challenging synthesis problems, medicinal chemistry problems, and unique roadmap problems.
Contents of 978-1305580350 PDF:
1. Covalent Bonding and Shapes of Molecules.
2. Alkanes and Cycloalkanes.
3. Stereochemistry and Chirality.
4. Acids and Bases.
Things You Should Know with 978-1305580350 PDF II: Nucleophiles and Electrophiles.
Things You Should Know III: Reaction Mechanisms.
6. Reactions of Alkenes.
8. Haloalkanes, Halogenation, and Radical Reactions.
Things You Should Know IV: Common Mistakes in Arrow Pushing.
9. Nucleophilic Substitution and β -Elimination.
11. Ethers, Epoxides, and Sulfides.
12. Infrared Spectroscopy.
13. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
14. Mass Spectrometry.
15. Introduction to Organometallic Compounds.
16. Aldehydes and Ketones.
17. Carboxylic Acids.
Things You Should Know V: Carboxylic Acid Derivative Reaction Mechanisms.
18. Functional Derivatives of Carboxylic Acids.
19. Enolate Anions and Enamines.
20. Dienes, Conjugated Systems, and Pericyclic Reactions.
21. Benzene and the Concept of Aromaticity.
22. Reactions of Benzene and Its Derivatives.
24. Catalytic Carbon–Carbon Bond Formation.
27. Amino Acids and Proteins.
28. Nucleic Acids.
29. Organic Polymer Chemistry.
9781305580350 eBook Appendices:
1. Thermodynamics and the Equilibrium Constant.
2. Major Classes of Organic Acids.
3. Bond Dissociation Enthalpies.
4. Characteristic 1H-NMR Chemical Shifts.
5. Characteristic 13C Chemical Shifts.
6. Characteristic Infrared Absorption Frequencies.
7. Electrostatic Potential Maps.
8. Summary of Stereochemical Terms.
9. Summary of the Rules of Nomenclature.
10. Organic Chemistry Reaction Roadmaps.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook isbn 13: 978-1305580350 PDF Organic Chemistry 8e by brown & iverson. No access codes included.
There are no reviews yet.